Our grandson, John Isaac, spent the weekend with us!!! We have so much fun when we're together.
John arrived in his PJs early Saturday morning. While I made pancakes, he unpacked his very full suitcase! He brought George, his monkey, Ace Fenderbender, his Lalaloopsy doll, Scout, the talking/singing green puppy, mini robots, his sleeping bag, special raspberry bubbles for our big tub and a few clothes to wear.
As you can see by these photos, John loved his Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes!
- In a measuring cup add milk, stir in apple cider vinegar.
- Preheat griddle or frying pan to med-high.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- Pour milk into eggs, mix well.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk dry ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until just mixed.
- Butter griddle and pour batter from gravy ladle.
- Add blueberries.
- Cook until bubbles appear; flip, cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with butter and a light sprinkling of sugar or warm syrup.